Sunday, January 30, 2011

Worst day of motherhood so far...

My beautiful boy was a complete terror today! ...Seriously, he was crying the ENTIRE day. I have no idea what's going on with him. He has never ever ever had a day like this before. Didn't want to eat, didn't want to sleep, didn't want to play, bounce, jump, swing, roll, be held, be put down, be tickled, smiled at, etc etc etc...

So, as you can imagine, after a day like this, I want to go crash. Good night. Here's hoping tomorrow brings me my happy boy back.

God, please give us all rest, and please help me to have more patience tomorrow. Also, less screaming would be nice, amen.

May God bless you today.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was a baaaaaaad kid day for me too Rachel!! SO bad. You're not alone. Hope today is better, he's probably teething :/

    ReplyDelete