Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Visit

Juan, CJ & I had a surprise visitor yesterday: my Aunt Janie! :) She is my mom's sister, and she only lives about 3 hours away. She had some time and decided to come down to Fresno for the day and we had fun! We went to Chipotle for lunch (gotta love that), and just got to hang w/ baby and talk a lot. I love hearing about my mom and her family, and A.J. always has good stories to share. She also has lots of baby stories to share, as she has triplets!... She also brought a wealth of reading material for our little guy as well as some cute stuffed animals from the kids for CJ! So sweet! :)

And, the icing on top of the cake: CJ slept for 11 hours last night! That was SO good, because mommy didn't get to sleep until after 5am :( ... I have been having pretty severe neck pain, and it seems that when I lay down for bed at night, the weight of the day just kicks in and I cannot get comfortable... A.J. shared some yoga poses w/ me, so I certainly hope those will help stretch out my neck and back and allow me to sleep...

The next big thing we are looking forward to: Hannah (my sister) & Phoenix (my new nephew) moving to CA!!! Hopefully we will be able to see all the Casios soon after they are reunited... they will be coming or we will be meeting to give their dog to them (Pepe, our 5 month house guest...). I can't wait to see them!!!!!!!!!!! And what's next after that? Hopefully a visit from my dad!

May God bless you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment