Monday, January 17, 2011

Hair!

What a journey my hair has gone through since I got pregnant! During the pregnancy my hair became less wavy and grew like crazy, lots of new hair which made it so thick! Then I had the baby and the waviness came back full force. And when he was about 3 months old, I started losing my hair like crazy!!! Seriously, I have about 1/4  the hair I had when CJ was born. :( And it continues to fall out... BUT: I have lots of new growth now, which I am grateful for, but it looks really weird... And, of course, throughout this journey I have had a few hair-dos... Currently I am sporting a hair-don't. My hair is too long to fall the way it should with this cut, but too short to pull back... it's a problem, but hair cuts are expensive! I am working to remedy the situation... hopefully sometime this week. But, if you see me before then, just know that I am aware of the wrecked mess that is my hair, okay? :) alright...

No comments:

Post a Comment