Monday, January 10, 2011

5 months ago today...

CJ is 5 months old! How is that possible??? He is getting so big, and I want it to stop, okay?... I am so happy that he is happy and healthy and beautiful. Juan & I are truly blessed to have such a good baby, and in honor of him being 5 months old today, let's take a look back at the last 5 months, shall we?
This photo was taken a week before CJ was born... I felt so huge and hot and tired and SO over being pregnant, now looking back, I miss it... crazy.
This photo was taken the day he was born... I was just in awe of this beautiful little thing, and couldn't believe he was mine... He was SO tiny...
This photo was taken when he was one month old... still SO tiny, and we were oh-so-tired!... I remember these days when I was getting up every 2-3 hours to feed, change, rock, etc... i was a total zombie!
This photo was taken when he was about two months old... he was really starting to develop his personality at this time... and we were starting to get more sleep as he was only getting up 1-2 times per night...
This photo was taken when he was three months old while we were in TX visiting Papa & Aunt Hannah & cousin Phoenix... We had fun, but it was so hard to be away from Daddy...
This photo was taken when he was four months old, and the shirt is SO true, the kid loves being naked!
I took this photo a few minutes ago... my baby is getting so big. Isn't he beautiful?... Oh, and I forgot to mention, his gift to me on the morning he turned 5 months old: a blowout in his crib... sheets & jammies in the washer, and on we go!

And I have to share one more photo because it's just so cute!
He loves his baths! :) Love my boy!
May God bless you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment