Thursday, February 3, 2011

CJ's new favorite toy...

He is in LOVE with my cell phone!... perhaps this is a sign that I am on the phone too much! I was talking on the phone w/ AT&T to try to get our bill lowered (which I successfully did! lowered by $40/month!!!), and he was grunting and screaming and leaning forward trying to get the phone! It didn't help that I was on the phone for 48 minutes with them and he was trying to get the phone the entire time... I finally had to put it on speaker and let him hold it. I was going to call my dad today, but CJ was all over the phone again, so we decided to Skype him! Which is SOOOO cool! I can't believe we've never done that before. CJ loved it! Our webcam isn't working so we could see Papa (my dad), but he couldn't see us. Still, CJ was leaning forward towards the screen trying to  grab it and give Papa a kiss... (his way of kissing is to lean in, grab your ears/hair/neck/whatever he can get his little paws on, and opening his mouth wide to slime all over your nose! it's sooo cute...) Here are a couple cute pictures of CJ with "his" phone...


A couple of other items he can't wait to get his little paws on: the t.v. remote, the laptop, my starbucks cup, anything I'm eating... This is causing me to rethink some things... clearly he is drawn to these things because he sees them ALL the time... Mommy needs to do more stuff that doesn't involve technology...

1 comment:

  1. Kaydance is not one to throw temper tantrums . . . unless it involves me not allowing her to touch the MAC. Oh man, it was as if I told her she would never eat again.

    ReplyDelete