Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stuff I Love

This is kind of random, but people are always asking questions like: "What's your favorite diaper rash cream?" or "What skin care line do you use?" SO, I thought I'd make it into a post! Here are the products that I use exclusively (meaning I NEVER substitute these things)

Baby Stuff:
Diaper rash cream: Arbonne Herbal Diaper Rash Cream which you can find here!
Diapers: HUGGIES!!! (little snugglers, little movers, and now snug & dry)
Wipes: HUGGIES!!! (Naturally Refreshing)

Mommy Stuff:
Skin care line: Mary Kay Timewise Miracle Set -- here!
Mascara: CoverGirl Professional All-In-One Mascara -- here!
Makeup: Mary Kay (everything from foundation, mineral powder, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, lip stick, lip gloss... everything except mascara)
Lip Balm: Burt's Bees -- here!
Hairspray: TRESemme Smooth & Silky Finishing Spray -- here!
Deodorant: Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive -- here!

No comments:

Post a Comment